Easy Ways to Stretch Your Shoes
Shoes that induce blisters are never the best way to enjoy new footwear. But that’s the price many girls pay when they want to stay fabulous. In this entry, we’ll teach you how to break into new shoes without suffering a whole lot of pain.
Use Shoe Stretching Tools
The best way to stretch your shoes is by using tools to do it instead of your feet. Shoe stretchers are made take form of your feet so that you’re not in pain the next time you wear them. Don’t believe us? It’s true, you can actually expand the tool to the length and width you want it to be.
General ways to use shoe stretchers:
- Some tools need a liquid spray that will come with the product. If this is the case, use it as directed.
- Place the tool inside the shoes.
- Turn the knob so that it expands to your desired size.
- Repeat the process as often as possible.
Your Blow Dryer Will Do
We’re not kidding about this! If you want those small shoes to fit, all you need are thick socks, and a blow dryer. Try the following steps for a successful project:
- Wear thick socks and then wear the shoes.
- Using the hottest setting, blast the dryer toward the areas where it’s tight. Try not to be too close as it can burn you.
- All the while, wiggle and move your feet while you continue blow drying.
- Walk around with the shoes, and repeat the steps until you’ve reached your desired form.
Comments are closed